[LAD] MIDI jitter - Today for 4 of 4 tests my USB device did pass all tests with success

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jul 5 08:25:23 UTC 2010

On Mon, 2010-07-05 at 10:15 +0200, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> [...]

I guess (don't know), that 7 ms and 19 ms are caused by a broken HDD,
but when I did the visually test the HDD wasn't broken, I did it a long
time ago.

So the visually test around 4 ms and ALSA MIDI latency test around 4 ms
from today might be correct results for my computer and at least when I
got 4 ms for the visually test, the audible result was unusable for
music, anyway, I still have got some hope.

To be continued ASAP.