[LAD] Is anyone using monobristol 0.60.1?

Mike Cookson cook60020tmp at mail.ru
Sun Jul 11 15:51:21 UTC 2010

I am using KX Studio. Latest Mono version is 2.4.4 from SVN, though the latest version is 2.6.4. Latest monobristol version from repository, 0.40.5, works, but bristol version there is 0.60.1.
I compiled latest monobristol (0.60.1) with defaults and installed to /usr/local. It worked when launched from terminal, but failed to start from fbrun and gmrun and cairo-dock. KDE menu and kwin run dialog started old 0.40.5 version, though its command string is simply "monobristol".

When I reinstalled it to /usr, it failed to start even from terminal.
When it fails, it gives this error:

Unhandled Exception: System.NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
  at MainWindow..ctor () [0x00000]
  at monoBristol.MainClass.Main (System.String[] args) [0x00000]

I searched in web and found it like a mono bug, but I am unsure. I need to be checked by developers before reporting.