[LAD] [ANN] Drumstick 0.4.1 released

Niels Mayer nielsmayer at gmail.com
Tue Jul 13 20:15:49 UTC 2010

I got it re-working by uninstalling drumstick libs, doing ldconfig,
in kmid, doing cmake per the README instructions with the
"-DCMAKE_INSTALL_PREFIX=`kde4-config --prefix`" argument. (the
/usr/local/lib64/kde4/).

then remaking kmid, and reinstalling.

There is a strange interaction going on between drumstick dynlibs and
the kmid static ones. I'll try the "kbuildsycoca4 --noincremental"
next time things start behaving strangely.... Seems like
kbuidsyscococoa was going on in the background previously, and i was
testing the program (and failing) before kbuildsyscocoa had finished.
First time I ran it, got errors. Then kbuildsyscocoa (which must have
been running in background) spewed a few screen-fulls... after that,
kmid ran.

Niels
http://nielsmayer.com