[LAD] Midi tempo sync'd live drum machine

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Jul 15 22:14:50 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-07-15 at 16:03 -0500, Nathanael Anderson wrote:
> and i've already got code for gamepad to cc/pc laying around. but
> hydrogen is qt, which i'm quite unfamiliar with =|

"Alessandro Cominu (Comix's blog)
[comix at users.sourceforge.net]
Maintainer, main coder" (http://www.hydrogen-music.org/?p=authors)

I'm sure they will have a sympathetic ear regarding to your needs.

Perhaps you should include 'Hydrogen' to the email's subject for LAD.

- Ralf

PS: Capability for freestyle improvisation is much harder than what I
expect from a PC. I guess you not only wish to chose between a fistful
of possibilities for drum patterns, while you're playing the guitar ;)?!