[LAD] FIxed alsa-tools' envy24control missing peak level meters and "Reset Peaks"

Tim E. Real termtech at rogers.com
Sat Jul 17 02:10:48 UTC 2010

OK final message for now...

On July 16, 2010 08:56:30 pm Tim E. Real wrote:
> Here we go!   snd_mixer_selem_get_playback_dB(  )
>
> Problem solved? Accurate or not?
Slider markings still not possible with this - it is only a 'current' value.

But that's OK, I'm now thinking markings on every slider would be clutter.
Instead, let's have a dB label below the integer value label, and use
 snd_mixer_selem_get_playback_dB() to fill it.

I think that might be reasonable. dB markings may be impossible here...

Yap yap yap... Cheers. Tim.