[LAD] Attenuation of sounds in 3D space

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Thu Jul 22 03:38:22 UTC 2010

On 07/22/2010 12:58 PM, Fernando Lopez-Lezcano wrote:
> On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 01:08 +0200, Arnold Krille wrote:

>>> I guess you make a fool of your self, perhaps not to Linux lists, but
>>> indeed to professionals who have to do hard jobs all the day.
>>>
>> Sorry for getting personal (you started it Ralf!), but:
>>
>>  From what I have heard and seen from Fons' past and his present work both in
>> terms of software and audio compared to what I could read from you, he is
>> _far_ less likely to make a fool of himself anywhere in the
>> audio/mixing/dsp/programming field. Neither in research nor in "hard daily
>> work".
>>
> Indeed.

Oh yeah, Fons is wonderful and never makes a fool of himself. His shit
smells sweet too! ;-P

We need to erect a monument to the almighty, allwise and all powerful
Fons. Nay, forsooth a religion shall be founded to worship at the feet
of the 50 Foot Golden Standing Fons Statue.

A giant Microphone and sound system shall also be erected in his honour
and we shall sing in his name on imporatnt dates like when sent his
first email and  farted in melody ;-P

Legends will be told and passed down through the generations and all
practising members shall be required to install 30 point ambisonics in
their living rooms as testiment to their faith.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd