[LAD] twice as loud

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jul 24 14:22:29 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-07-24 at 10:07 -0400, Gene Heskett wrote:
> I have gotten up and left many a night club because the music was too
> loud.

OT, but anyway: This is a big problem in Germany. I only visit night
clubs when a girlfriend 'force' me to do it and I always wear hearing
protection. Now it becomes topic again: At those high levels, I don't
have any feeling for what could be half as loud. I only have an idea of
'half as loud', when the acoustic pressure doesn't hurt.