[LAD] OSC Practices

Will Light visinin at gmail.com
Tue Jun 1 19:55:24 UTC 2010

It's interesting that you mention the Monome.  There has been
discussion about how the OSC stuff is structured and there are a few
efforts to improve it.  I went and dug up this thread:
http://www.vidvox.net/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?p=14786 .  It talks about
how the Monome protocol is a bit non-standard and may provide a few of
the "best practices" that you're looking for.

-w