[LAD] meta issue tracker idea

drew Roberts zotz at 100jamz.com
Mon Jun 7 17:37:57 UTC 2010

On Monday 07 June 2010 11:12:36 you wrote:
> Singing up on each tracker is a one-time only job and much easier than
> filing a proper bug report; so that part can actually be neglected.

Actually, I don't think it can be properly neglected. I have bailed on
submitting a bug report more than once at this step. Sometimes intending to
come back later and sign up and never getting back around to it and sometimes
just not wanting the hassle.

Perhaps I am unique and it can be properly neglected but I somehow doubt it.

all the best,

drew