[LAD] axonlib

Dave Phillips dlphillips at woh.rr.com
Tue Jun 8 10:18:23 UTC 2010

Greetings,

I don't intend to speak for ccern, but I thought I'd try to clarify what
axonlib is/does (assuming I understand correctly myself) :

    It is a library designed to aid in the coding/porting of VST plugins
in native formats for Linux (plugfoo.so) and Windows (plugfoo.dll).

I think ccern uses it in his own work, which includes a set of native
Linux VST plugins :

    http://sites.google.com/site/ccernnaudio/vst-plugins

ccern, please correct me if I'm misrepresenting your work. Perhaps your
Web site can provide a fuller explanation of the library and its use ?

Best,

dp