[LAD] Playing notes with a

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Sat Jun 12 11:48:00 UTC 2010

Louigi Verona wrote:
> Hey everybody!
> I apologize for the silly question. I really did think it was like a
> difficult thing to solved. In Ubuntu went to keyboard preferences and
> switched it off.
> I really am sorry for polluting the list with such a question ;)
> But I am glad it got resolved so quickly and easily.
>
> L.V.

No, you don't need to disable 'Key presses repeat when key is held
down'. It's enabled on my Ubuntu. I don't know were the values are
saved, so I only can refer to the GUI. The value for 'delay' is within
the 2/4 from the right and the value for 'speed' is at the border
between the 1/4 and the 2/4 from the right. So delay is 'short' and
speed is 'slow', but 'lond' and 'fast'.

Hth,
Ralf