[LAD] minimal LV2

fons at kokkinizita.net fons at kokkinizita.net
Sat Jun 12 22:20:12 UTC 2010

I've been reading the LV2 docs for the N-th time, as well
as lots of examples, and it all remains complete completely
incomprehensible to my problably too primitive mind.

So I have a simple question:

What is the absolute minimum required to define an LV2
plugin (in other words, which files, and what do they
need to contain) assuming the following:

- The plugin requires one 'extension'.

- This extension defines everything except whatever is
  required to enable a host to discover the existence
  of the plugin on a system.

- In other words the extension defines how the host is
  supposed to instantiate and call the plugin, the way
  ports and parameter are described, etc. etc.

Ciao,

--
FA

O tu, che porte, correndo si ?