[LAD] minimal LV2

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Mon Jun 14 11:52:13 UTC 2010

Steve Harris wrote:
> LV2 users never see turtle data.

Correct. People I know and I, we never take care of this data.

I read this by random, after I stopped reading this thread.

You are all gifted coders and you do waste your time with a discussion
about this issue.

I'm watching this from the sidelines.

It doesn't matter who is "right" or who is "wrong".

As a Linux user I beg, give us users more LADSPAs, DSSIs and LV2s and if
there are bugs for existing ones, cancel those bugs.

If you would talk about technical issues, I hopefully would shout my
mouth ... but AFAIU you are talking about minor stuff.

You waste your talents.

It isn't something pretty to watch.