[LAD] Vala: JACK Audio Binding

Harry Van Haaren harryhaaren at gmail.com
Sat Jun 26 15:04:45 UTC 2010

Hey all,

I'm learning Vala at the moment, primarily with the intention to develop
apps
which support JACK audio output. I'm gonna work towards GStreamer based
audio routing, and JACK Transport to Start/Stop my app.

For the while, I hope to have a play around with JACK using Vala. So I went
looking for bindings and found the following:
http://www.mail-archive.com/vala-list@gnome.org/msg02266.html

I've read the replies, installed Jack.vapi into /usr/share/vala/vapi
but I cant seem to get rid of some certain errors whenever I compile.

Are others using this binding successfully?
Any tips / info I should know about when using Jack & Vala?
Cheers, -Harry