[LAD] [64studio-users] MIDI jitter

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Wed Jun 30 04:34:54 UTC 2010

On Tue, 2010-06-29 at 18:20 -0700, Niels Mayer wrote:
> TTL level MIDI in and out

Assumed it's not broken, than for my Terratec EWX 24/96 there's an issue
for the pin allocation.

Do the ports for most sound cards usually have the common pin
allocation?

My ASUS M2A-VM HDMI has got

1 x PCI Express x16 formerly used for HDMI, now for a GeForce 7200 GS
1 x PCI Express x1 slot unused
2 x PCI one unused, the other for the Terratec EWX 24/96

Mounting an additional sound card won't cause an issue because of an
additional interrupt?

There will be no issues, e.g. for JACK, if I would use the Terratec EWX
24/96 for audio and another sound card for MIDI?

So USB MIDInterfaces are for bulk dump only ;)?

:)
Ralf