[LAD] automation on Linux (modular approach)

Louigi Verona louigi.verona at gmail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:21:39 UTC 2010

Guys, because I am not a programmer, what I would ask might sound silly, but
again - might not.

We are all speaking about automation and about each individual DAW being
able to provide it.

Do you think it is possible to develop a modular standard of automation?
Certain signals an app would send to other programms and automate regardless
of what app it is. So that automation has a sort of a universal format,
standard. And then it would be easier to bring automation to the modular
world.

Louigi.