[LAD] [Jack-Devel] Transport question

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Mar 30 08:01:54 UTC 2010

On Mon, 29 Mar 2010 21:42:47 -0400, "Tim E. Real" wrote:
> On March 29, 2010 07:11:39 pm Rui Nuno Capela wrote:

>> nope, i just can't reproduce the behavior... but you might have a point
>> re. play button checked state, which may be backfiring on
>> JackTransportStarting...
>>
>> hmmm... i'll be back tomorrow :)

Tim, salsaman,

please, try today's svn trunk (qjackctl 0.3.6.4+), if you can

change-log says:

- Transport play (rolling) status is now being guarded to avoid
  backfiring from extraneous transport state changes.

maybe it fixes the issue. i can't really verify whether it's actually on
target, as i fail to reproduce the reported behavior, both jackd 0.118.3
and 1.9.5 :/

you tell me.

thanks anyway.
--