[LAD] any pointers for RT kernel for ARM?

nescivi nescivi at gmail.com
Wed May 19 03:59:49 UTC 2010

Hiho,

I managed to get SuperCollider and JACK running on my IGEP [1], on the pre-
configured Ubuntu on the SD, but of course the audio is still bumpy.

So... I'm looking for a RT kernel for this little machine... Anyone have any
pointers?
I did find this one: http://beagleboard.org/project/omap-rt-patch/
but the project doesn't show much recent activity.

and... I also noticed that JACK didn't want to run with alsa as backend; oss
as backend works though (but gives the bumpy sound).

Anyone willing to share their experiences doing linux audio on ARM processors?

sincerely,
Marije

[1] http://www.igep-platform.com/