[LAD] Lost the nekosynth sources...

Gordon JC Pearce gordonjcp at gjcp.net
Fri May 28 16:22:19 UTC 2010

Unfortunately, due to a problem with the server the nekosynth subversion
server was on, I suspect I may have lost all the source to nekobee,
nekostring et al.  I don't even have a recent copy checked out of svn.

The problem has come about because the hosting company stopped invoicing
me for the hosting, and bouncing any mail sent to them.  It may also be
that I need to email them in Finnish, but I don't speak the language.  I
don't know.  The server went down some time ago, but came back up
without SSH or svn access, so I wasn't able to pull off any backups.

If there's anyone fluent in Finnish who fancies having a go at getting
in touch with Seclan to discuss the problem, please contact me off-list.

Gordon MM0YEQ