[LAD] A little quiz about audio measurements...

James Morris james at jwm-art.net
Fri May 28 18:28:11 UTC 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 18:39, Gabriel M. Beddingfield wrote:

> Dammit, Fons!  I'm trying to get some work done today and go
> off and nerd snipe me.....

[...]

> -gabriel
>
> p.s. Nerd Sniping... http://xkcd.com/356/

Well nerd sniped... I went to the xkcd blag, and what did I find there?

http://blog.xkcd.com/2010/05/15/miscellaneous/

"Also, Jacob Rus nerd sniped me with this, which is not related to the
color survey but I’m sharing it anyway."

I don't know about the colour survey, and even though I'm no engineer or
electrician or physicist, the article linked to in that paragraph on the
xkcd blog is a xrxaxtxhxexrx xixnxtxexrxexsxtxixnxgx xrxexaxdx enough to
get me interested in engineering/electrician/physics - if i could spare
the time that is.

james