[LAD] [Release] Autotalent LV2 Port

Jeremy jeremybubs at gmail.com
Sun May 30 17:54:54 UTC 2010

On Sun, May 30, 2010 at 1:05 PM, drew Roberts <zotz at 100jamz.com> wrote:

> On Sunday 30 May 2010 12:52:49 drew Roberts wrote:
> > On Sunday 30 May 2010 12:41:05 Niels Mayer wrote:
> > > I could certainly create a directory /usr/lib64/lv2/autotalent.lv2 for
> > > the .so file,  but what do I use for plugin.ttl and manifest.ttl?
> >
> > This is where I am hung up at the moment too. Help appreciated.
>
> OK,
>
> I can see two .ttl files here:
>
> http://code.google.com/p/autotalentlv2/source/browse/#svn/trunk
>
> which were not in the archive I downloaded.
>
> autotalent.ttl and manifest.ttl
>
> perhaps autotalent .ttl is plugin.ttl?
>
> time to experiment.
> >
> > > Thanks!
> > >
> > > Niels
> > > http://nielsmayer.com
> >
> > all the best,
> >
> > drew
>
> drew

Sorry for the mistakes everyone.  I left out the ttl files, which should be
included, and removed the libplot dependency, which I was only using for
debugging purposes.

I also added an "install" option in the Makefile which puts it in the .lv2
folder in your home directory.

That should make any lv2 host recognize it, although probable only ones that
can handle nonstandard inputs and outputs will work (lv2_jack_host and Ingen
 both work for me)

Jeremy