[LAD] What do you do for a living?

Kris Calabio cpczk at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 10 23:06:56 UTC 2010

Hmm, lot's of anti Google sentiment here?  I'm afraid that I was sort of in the afterglow of positive testimonials when I wrote that original email.  What exactly does Google do that is unethical?  Sure, they're a huge corporation (bureucracy blah blah), but they are companies that are a lot worse.

It's great (and refreshing) to hear that a lot of us do what we do in spite of money.  community > capitalism
> Yeah, I'd like to
> work for Google, but who doesn't right? :)

Not me...

Gordon MM0YEQ