[LAD] What do you do for a living?

Patrick Shirkey pshirkey at boosthardware.com
Fri Nov 12 10:50:19 UTC 2010

On Fri, November 12, 2010 1:55 am, Chris Cannam wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 11, 2010 at 7:40 PM, Gordon JC Pearce <gordonjcp at gjcp.net>
> wrote:
>> Fuck Google.  I've already switched back to Altavista, and submitted
>> bugs against Firefox and derivatives and Google Chrome suggesting that
>> they either use Yahoo!, Altavista or Bing as their default search.
>
> I like Google because they annoy Gordon, and that means more
> entertainment for us.

All this anger. I suspect they rejected him at some point.

Me, I've been rejected three times by Google. I'm getting used to it now.

--
Patrick Shirkey
Boost Hardware Ltd.

"This is the basis of the Bohm interpretation of quantum mechanics, which
requires that all particles in the universe be able to instantaneously
exchange information with all others."