[LAD] [ANN] QmidiCtl, QmidiNet 0.1.0 Out Now!

m.wolkstein at gmx.de m.wolkstein at gmx.de
Tue Oct 19 23:29:03 UTC 2010

thx rui,
great application.

i have create a small extension, a caos pad.
small video with hydrogen, ams and qmidictl on n900 is here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBPkjxOH2_k
it's in german. what ever.

new in this version:
caospad with separate push/release function. to control e.g. mmc play/stop messages beside the normal caospad x-y messages like cc ore notes
accelerometer function.
40 different note scales you can apply to any caospad axis or accelerometer axis.

every controller is full configurable in the qmidictl settings window.

this is no fork!!! only a version like my personal suggestions. so feel free to include it into the official qmidictl version.
i try to connect you via your homepage but it fails. my coding style is a bit freestyle. so maybe it need a bit code cleanup and so on:).

the modified source code is here available:
http://www.popez.org/~wolke/caos/qmidictl-caospad-extension-sourcecode-with-a-pre-compiled-maemo-package.tar

to play the caospad and hydrogen as you can see into the video. you need a different hydrogen version. this is available in the undo or midi-clock branch from hydrogen subversion branches tree.

greetings wolke