[LAD] Mouse/knob interaction

Loki Davison loki.davison at gmail.com
Sun Sep 12 12:05:31 UTC 2010

>> Main author of libgxw is Andreas Degert, it's in Alpha stage, and open
>> for suggestions.
>> But indeed we see the need for a GTK Audio Widget library because we
>> need it for our project, so we start to create on.
>
> IMO you should get some inspiration from Phat..
> http://phat.berlios.de/

I wouldn't get too much inspiration from Phat as my code in there is
pretty terrible. It was a long time ago and I didn't have much idea
what I was doing. Other peoples code in there is ok though, and
Thorsten's design is as always fantastic. :)

I'd think about doing more on phat but ardour is basically the only
application i'm using now. If anyone wants to contribute patches or
anything i'll be happy to merge/release etc.

Loki