[LAD] Mouse/knob interaction

Olivier Guilyardi list at samalyse.com
Thu Sep 16 18:52:54 UTC 2010

On 09/16/2010 02:18 AM, Niels Mayer wrote:
> This looks like a better mouse-knob interactor, e.g. use the mouse for
> pointing/selecting, and then use this knob for simultaneously
> controlling multiple parameters on the selected channel at once.

In regard to controlling several parameters with a single knob, a pure software
UI could make use of the first item on the following post:
http://thorwil.wordpress.com/2007/04/22/not-knobs-4/

It is meant to control a range, but there could be other uses I guess.

I can't really think of a real world use-case right now though..

--
  Olivier