[LAD] [ANN] Qtractor 0.4.7 - The Furious Desertrix is out!

Ralf Mardorf ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net
Thu Sep 30 19:17:10 UTC 2010

On Thu, 2010-09-30 at 19:56 +0100, Rui Nuno Capela wrote:
> On 09/30/2010 07:20 PM, Ralf Mardorf wrote:

> >> Furious Desertrix ? Does that mean it's going to bail out
> >> at some time, and insult the user for it ?
> >>
> >> Like
> >>
> >> Qtractor: why the **** can't you play on the beat!
> >> Qtractor: bailing out near line 1.
> >>
> >> (/me hides) :-)
> >>
> >> Congratulations & ciao,
> >
> > Usually Qtractor is a pacific application, it's just that Rui does name
> > major versions scurrile and it seems to be impossible to discourage him
> > from naming Qtractor major versions the way he does :D.
> >
> > Rui, thank you for a new version :). Please don't start a job where you
> > need to give products names for a advertising agency.
> >
> > Congratulations too, nagging might follow ;).
> >

> just play on (the beat:)
>
> i only wish qtractor release codenames could amuse you all a little bit

They do :).

Hopefully some kind of 'short blanked syndrome' won't destroy the
amusement.

> longer than i take to make one up--it's getting real hard to cope with
> the f&d peak, female nouns are really running out
>
> maybe i'll take on your once suggestion Ralf, to switch after bikini
> bottom characters.

The next half year I'll do supervise elementary school kids, I prefer
this to a job as an audio engineer, I could do instead. So, I guess
bikini bottom characters for naming Qtractor releases could be an
advantage, if I should be ask to give the kids an understanding of using
a computer creative.

> well, i guess then Fons will surely lol when it gets
> to a patrick star release :D
>
> thanks && enjoy

No, please, Patric Star might be not the best choice. I like him, but he
isn't really smart,

Cheers!

Ralf