[LAD] Good Mixer Library

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Fri Apr 1 14:14:26 UTC 2011

Oh sorry, I checked it out but the workflow/interface made me think it's
not for a performance act.
And I always felt that tX's workflow and Gui, its support for multiple
turntables suits my needs.
Neverless looking at the mixxx website, mixx has evolved since the last
time i checked it out.
I'll play with it, until I've made tX what I want it to be.
By the way the scratch algorithm in tX is superior to any other program
(even mixxx) I've played with.
Gerald