[LAD] I'd like to jump in

Gerald Mwangi gerald.mwangi at gmx.de
Mon Apr 4 09:35:59 UTC 2011

Hello Gabriel,
After looking at the composite website, the code and my time constraints
(PhD, Familly), I would like  to join forces with you on Composite.
What is there to be done? On the long run I would like to take some
technology of tX into Composite, especially the turntable-feeling and
the scratching ability. This could be done by creating a new window,
where the instruments/samples are portrayed as turntables which can be
scratched either by mouse or external hardware. What do you think?
Regards,
Gerald