[LAD] LV2 mailing list

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Wed Apr 27 17:34:10 UTC 2011

Hi all,

Unfortunately we've had a bit of a hosting transition hiccup at
lv2plug.in and the mailing list has been lost.  There is a new list at
the same location, but you will have to subscribe again.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

In related news. http://lv2plug.in is now a Trac installation, feel free
to sign up and use the Wiki and ticket system for anything LV2 related.
The timeline gives a nice overview of development happening in the SVN
repository as well, which should make it easy to keep up with progress.

I'd be interested to hear about any other (feasible) services people
think would be useful to run at http://lv2plug.in

Cheers,

-dr