[LAD] RT-Safe UI/Engine Decoupling using Functional Programming and Reference Counted SmartPointers

Florian Paul Schmidt mista.tapas at gmx.net
Sat Aug 6 02:23:32 UTC 2011

Hi,

during the process of writing a new small jack sampler which fits my
workflow I came up with this little scheme to solve the UI/engine
decoupling problem. For the purpose of spreading the idea or
alternatively getting answers about how it's broken and sucks I decided
to write a little article describing it..

http://178.63.2.231/~tapas/wordpress/?page_id=45

The (largely unfinished and unusable) sampler project is here:

https://github.com/fps/jass

Let me have it..

Regards,
Flo