[LAD] [LAA] [ANN] guitarix release guitarix2-0.18.0

hermann brummer- at web.de
Tue Aug 9 17:22:06 UTC 2011

guitarix/gx_head, a guitar mono tube amplifier simulation for jack
a new release (0.18.0) is available.

please refer to our project page for more information:

	http://guitarix.sourceforge.net/

new features in short:

  * add tube model 12AT7
  * fix runtime issues when build with g++ > 4.5
  * add presence level controller
  * add bass booster level controller
  * switch to function pointer based engine
  * fix issues with GtkBuilder > 2.14 and Glade files
  * fix correct use of included zita-resampler source
  * add factory settings by autoandimat

download site:
         http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/

have fun

Many thanks to Fons Adriaensen for lead me to find and fix a bogus bug
related to correct object bindings in C++

kudos to Fons

As well, a new release (1.4) of gxtuner is available,
gxtuner comes now with jack_session support.
Read the README for details.

http://sourceforge.net/projects/guitarix/files/gxtuner/

 regards

        guitarix development team