[LAD] AMS LV2 0.0.4

Filipe Lopes falktx at gmail.com
Sun Dec 4 18:13:03 UTC 2011

Hey Aurélien,

I was able to compile it, but not install (had to manually copy
build/avw.lv2). some wscript rule must be wrong.

I noticed a small typo in the rdf, in the scalepoints part, you sometimes
have 'rdfs:value' where it should be 'rdf:value'.

I'll do a quick test with the plugins DSP now and report back any issues,
thanks!