[LAD] [LAU] New stuff: zita-dpl

Julien Claassen julien at mail.upb.de
Mon Dec 5 00:12:45 UTC 2011

Hello fons!
   Having read the description of the dpl1, I was wondering, if you might
consider including a LADSPA version of this. It sounds very interesting. I
remember, that we had a few discussions and you occasionally mentioned, that
you could see a few flaws in currently used limiters. I find, that limiting
for me too, can turn into a bit of a hassle. It will work very smooth for most
of the song and then distort in two or three places, resulting in less
limiting for the complete piece, which I suspect wouldn't so easily happen
with your app?
   In any case, thanks for this, it again looks like a very helpful tool.
   Warm regards
            Julien

Such Is Life: Very Intensely Adorable;

======      Find my music at      ======