[LAD] Debugging environment for lv2 development.

email.rafa at gmail.com email.rafa at gmail.com
Thu Dec 22 14:55:47 UTC 2011

Hi everyone. I'm starting to write a simple filter and I want to expose it
as an lv2 plugin.

My development environment is very simple right now: vim editor, gcc
compiler, package the lv2 manually (will write a script for that in a day
or two) and then load the plugin in ardour to test it.

I've found this setup to be a bit unconfortable because once I load the
plugin in ardour I don't know how to get debug information from it (print
statements or breakpoints with gdb).

What does a lv2 development environment typically looks like? what are you
guys using?

Thanks!

--
Rafael Vega