[LAD] Scopes & RMS

Robin Gareus robin at gareus.org
Sat Dec 24 09:54:26 UTC 2011

On 12/24/2011 06:54 AM, Tristan Matthews wrote:
> 2011/12/21 Tristan Matthews <le.businessman at gmail.com>:
>>
>> It's also using (included in the tarball) fairly old portions of Stk
>> (https://ccrma.stanford.edu/software/stk/). It would be a good idea to
>> update these, the biggest change being the RtAudio API. I wouldn't mind
>> taking a crack at it.
>
> So I ended up updating the stk files and porting sndpeek to the new
> API. It builds and runs fine with JACK and ALSA. The modifications are
> in the master branch of this git repo:
> https://gitorious.org/sndpeek/

Thanks a lot. That's a very nice x-mas present! works as is.

two very minor things:
the INSTALL file could mention to `cd src/sndpeek` before running make.
and the documentation (printed on statup) could be updated:
  '4' - toggle feature extraction (broken)
it does not seem to be broken. The annotations seem correct and can be
toggled. Though of course I don't know what was broken.