[LAD] Petri-Foo - a new fork of Specimen

James Morris jwm.art.net at gmail.com
Fri Feb 4 11:18:55 UTC 2011

Hi,

I've forked Specimen primarily to provide frequency Modulation of the
LFOs and to make all the LFOs and ADSRs independent so that there is
no longer a single dedicated ADSR and a single dedicated LFO for ie
pitch modulation, but two 'inputs' for pitch modulation for which the
choice of all ADSRs and all LFOs is available.

Please read the README for more information:

https://github.com/jwm-art-net/Petri-Foo#readme

The current state of Petri-Foo is that the LFOs and ADSRs have been
made independant and are, AFAICT, working as should. The GUI is not
yet up to date, but changes have been made enough to get a basic idea
of what's going on.

Please do read the README before commenting. I've tried to do things
properly! I'm only human and only a hobbyist coder.

Cheers,
James.

--
_