[LAD] NEWB question - which is the best audio platform to develop an OpenSource project for?

Julien Claassen julien at c-lab.de
Thu Feb 10 13:29:59 UTC 2011

Hello Jonathan!
   and with JACk you can - at leasty under Linux - integrate with QUITE a lot
of other software. I have seen, that a few people also use it under OSX, not
sure about windows. Another good thing which has come of that, is that JACK is
fairly stndard in Linux distributions. They all have it and I think almost
every Linux musician has it setup nicely.
   Warmly yours
          Julien

--------

http://ltsb.sourceforge.net