[LAD] Devs needed for opensource virtual analog softsynth idea

Malte Steiner steiner at block4.com
Wed Feb 16 21:58:06 UTC 2011

Hi,

from the screenshot I see that you need to crank up the volume, its on
the right side. Either the mix vol for the mix output and/or the id vol
(individual volume) for the direct voice out and/or the aux channels
volumes.

Or you could try to load a multi which should have that settings.

I know a synthesizer should rock out of the box but I played safe with
Minicomputer which causes quite some confusion. The dedaults could be
better, something for the todo list.

Cheers,

Malte

--
----
media art + development

new on iTunes: Notstandskomitee Automatenmusik
http://itunes.apple.com/us/album/automatenmusik/id383400418