[LAD] [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb

Rui Nuno Capela rncbc at rncbc.org
Tue Feb 22 18:32:29 UTC 2011

On 02/22/2011 05:38 PM, David Robillard wrote:

> Speaking of existing work, I vaguely recall mention of a plugin with a
> Qt GUI? Where is this, I need one for testing...

afaict, there's none

i recall there are only two lv2 ui (sub)extensions in use, to my
knowledge of course, and you probably know better:
1) lv2_gtk_ui (http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/ui#GtkUI)
2) lv2_external_ui (http://lv2plug.in/ns/extensions/ui#external)
nb. qtractor, honors 2) if a plugin exposes both, although i suspect
there's none in the wild. if there were a qt or, most generally a
*non-gtk* based lv2 plugin, it would be actually using 2)--no surprise
there as 2) is currently the only existing "de facto toolkit agnostic"
form ;)

cheers
--
rncbc aka Rui Nuno Capela