[LAD] [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb

Alexandre Prokoudine alexandre.prokoudine at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 22:05:03 UTC 2011

On 2/25/11, Fons Adriaensen wrote:

>> You know, I find this kind of attitude quite dangerous.
>
> What attitude ?

See below.

>> JAMin developers not having clue,
>
> Didn't write that.

*sigh*

Really?

"'True. After all those years none of the 'DSP experts' developing Jamin
has noticed anything wrong when listening to it (it's quite obvious
actually), let alone done a simple measurement that could have revealed
this problem even before the first release."

These were your words.

So what I'm seeiing is that while JAMin guys write in their list that
you, Fons, have interesting ideas about improvements in the backend,
you, in return, write that utter bullshit. And then you pretend you
never did that.

And now I see this repeating with Ardour team.

>> Especially since we are *sort of*  community that is supposed
>> to *sort of* share knowledge.
>
> Indeed. And what knowledge have you been sharing lately ?

Lately I've been spreading tolerance and respect to fellow community
members with a shovel. I'm pretty sure I can find some for you.

Alexandre Prokoudine
http://libregraphicsworld.org