[LAD] [ANN] IR: LV2 Convolution Reverb

David Robillard d at drobilla.net
Thu Feb 24 23:47:10 UTC 2011

On Thu, 2011-02-24 at 21:39 +0000, Fons Adriaensen wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 25, 2011 at 12:20:44AM +0300, Alexandre Prokoudine wrote:
[...]
> > "This is an error that any DSP student is allowed to make once".
>
> This is absolutely true for the one I referred to.

As absolutely true as when I say the obviously terrible software
architecture / design decisions that come out of certain DSP heads
are... well, obvious terrible to anyone who actually knows what they are
doing in that field?

The trick is to know what you're good at, and shut up about the rest.

-dr (Who couldn't - and thus won't try to - tell you the first thing
about DSP, or classical music editing, or ...)