[LAD] Writing an IEEE 802.1BA (AVB) compliant network backend for Jack2

Christoph Kuhr christoph.kuhr at web.de
Fri Feb 25 10:02:43 UTC 2011

Hi list,

i want to write a jack2 network backend, like netjack2, for my bachelor
thesis.

There is a new network standard comming up specialized for audio and
video transmission, called AVB (Audio Video Bridging -> IEEE 802.1AS,
802.1Qat, 802.1Qav,...).

I want do integrate this standard into jack2.
I want to choose AVB (not ALSA or NET) from the driver dropdown box.

does anyone know where i can find this implementation in the source code?