[LAD] Time-Stretch

m.wolkstein at gmx.de m.wolkstein at gmx.de
Mon Jan 3 20:49:15 UTC 2011

Am Sun, 2 Jan 2011 23:13:24 +0100
schrieb Arnout Engelen <lad at bzzt.net>:

hydrogen 0.9.5 at www.hydrogen-music.org an advanced linux drum machine can do this by using the rubberband-cli.

watch this video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8h0ecGRHHSo

in h2 trunk version you can fit a loop to beats without pitch effect.
if you work with the h2 sampleeditor and rubberband, h2 use everytime the current bpm value to calculate the needed time stretch.
if you change the bpm value later, its possible to activate a batch prozessor which recalculate all samples which use the rubberband miracle to correct the corresponding time stretch to fit to the new bpm value.

greetings wolke