[LAD] Fwd: Devs needed for opensource virtual analog softsynth idea

Krzysztof Foltman wdev at foltman.com
Thu Jan 6 00:26:57 UTC 2011

On 01/01/2011 09:12 AM, Geoff Beasley wrote:

> the calf-plugins team has a very nice lv2 host in git - and many other
> wonderous things besides ;) - so it could be used standalone.

No, we don't! :-) We have a host for the internal API, and so the
plugins can be used standalone, but that's not the same as a
fully-featured LV2 host.

Unless you mean Zynjacku, but it has very little to do with Calf team
(except some minor LV2-related work I did for that project).

> check it out perhaps.

That's always a good idea anyway - especially now I'm preparing for an
"official" release of the new version (with good-looking GUIs and new
plugins, all by Markus Schmidt). Any extra testing may help making the
release more stable and useful.

K.