[LAD] jack_snapshot http://tapas.affenbande.org/

Lieven Moors lievenmoors at gmail.com
Mon Jan 10 15:32:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Jan 10, 2011 at 11:12:53AM +0100, Renato wrote:
> On Sun, 09 Jan 2011 21:37:14 +0100
> Ralf Mardorf <ralf.mardorf at alice-dsl.net> wrote:
>
> > Oops, is there still a source for jack_snapshot, since I can't get
> > connected to http://tapas.affenbande.org/?!

> while we are at it, could some dev implement in jack_snapshot also
> saving/restoring of alsa-midi and jack-midi connections? I asked the
> author some months ago, he said it was a good idea, but then as far as
> I can tell nothing was done.
>
> renato

I've written a command line program that does this.
It stores connection information to an xml file
for jack audio and midi, and alsa midi.

It's called aj-snapshot and available at:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/aj-snapshot/

There is a git repository at gitorious as well.
Use this command to get it:

git clone git at gitorious.org:aj-snapshot/aj-snapshot.git

You can report bugs at sourceforge. Let me know if
you have suggestions to make this program better.

Greetings,

Lieven