[LAD] [ANN] IR: version 1.2

Tom Szilagyi tomszilagyi at gmail.com
Tue Jan 25 16:50:16 UTC 2011

Version 1.2 of IR, an LV2 convolution reverb plugin has just been released.

This release is the result of many hours of stress-testing, and corrects some
small but unpleasant problems you may have run into while using an earlier
version. IR 1.2 is intended to be production quality software you can rely on.
Please do upgrade to this version.

Changes:
* fix ir.ttl typo: "doap:license" instead of "doap:licence"
* visual feedback of the progress of resampling operations
* resampling operations are interruptible; you can no longer crash
  the plugin by deleting it while resampling a long impulse file
* correct GTK2 version requirement and check it in the Makefile:
  at least GTK 2.16 is needed

Source code is available from the usual webpage:
http://factorial.hu/plugins/lv2/ir

I wist to thank everyone who provided me with valuable feedback.

Have fun,
Tom