[LAD] Attribution for Community Approval

Christopher Cherrett ccherrett at openoctave.org
Thu Jan 27 21:35:47 UTC 2011

Could the community please review the attribution so we may continue
with our journey? This attribution appears on the website, github,
README and anywhere else you guys need to see it.

OOM2 is developed from the base code of MusE (Muse Sequencer) written by
the mighty Werner Schweer, and maintained and modified to the present
day, by the current Muse2 maintainer Robert Jonsson and his team.

We not only willingly credit Werner for his code, but add our deepest
respect and admiration as well.

Thanks for all your kind words and support.

P.S. Chris Cannam, the offer stands if you would like me to sign over
all my copyrighted oom code to you. As you explained open source
developers have very little but attribution. Well except those that make
big bucks off it.

--
Christopher Cherrett
ccherrett at openoctave.org