[LAD] OpenOctaveMidi2 (OOM2) beta release

mickski mickski56 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 28 14:09:17 UTC 2011

On Thu, 27 Jan 2011 20:27:38 +0300, alex stone wrote:

> On Thu, Jan 27, 2011 at 6:59 PM, mickski56
> <mickski56 at hotmail.com> wrote:
>> Hi just downloaded and built oom2, all went well. It runs fine. But is
>> there any way to set the install libdir ? I have a 64 bit system with
>> 32 bit libs in /usr/lib which is where oom2 installs its files. A
>> fairly minor niggle I know but if there is a quick fix I would be
>> grateful. I did some greping in the src and OOMidi_LIB_DIR would seem
>> to be the variable to set but it seems to have no effect.
>>
>> Thanks & keep up the good work
>> Mickski :-)
>>

> Mick, we'll take a look and see what's happening there. I run OOM2 on a
> 64bit system, and it installed the libs to /usr/lib64 first time around.
>

> Thanks for the heads up. :)
>
> Regards,
>
> Alex.

Yes I have checked ccmake advanced section, all libs are
under /usr/lib64.
Also
grep \/lib\   /usr/lib64/pkgconfig/*
grep \/lib\   /usr/local/lib64/pkgconfig/*
and just in case
grep \/lib\   /usr/lib64/*.la
grep \/lib\   /usr/local/lib64/*.la
turns up nothing.
Has anyone running slackware64-13 multilib seen this
behaviour ? Please don't spend too much time on this I'm half suspecting
some misconfiguration my end. I will investigate further over the next
few days as time allows. If anyone has any thoughts off the top of
their heads on this please share.
Once again thanks
Mickski