[LAD] Attribution for Community Approval

Geoff Beasley geoff at laughingboyrecords.com
Sat Jan 29 04:40:52 UTC 2011

On 01/29/2011 12:51 PM, Tim E. Real wrote:
> As a courtesy, we'll also add a reference to muse in
> >  the already maintained copyright section in each file.
Alex, you still don't seem to get the point - none of these requests are
a generous or "courteous" addition on your part - it's a licence
requirement. The VAST majority of what you have supplied here as your
"product" simply isn't.

Do that anywhere else and you'd be in court - and not a civil one as we
have seen here.

I sincerely hope this is an end to all this rubbish.

nice day etc etc

g.